Are exterior business signs still relevant in the Information Age? If you are starting a new business, you may find yourself asking this question. After all, many businesses advertise on social media, radio, television, and the internet. Do these advertising platforms render outdoor business signs obsolete?
The short answer is no. If you are running a brick and mortar business with a physical office or sales outlet, most people will find you through exterior business signs.
Why You Need Exterior Business Signs
Outdoor signs come in a variety of forms, shapes, and sizes. Depending on your needs, you can have them mounted on a wall or installed on their very own post so that your business in Pflugerville really stands out.
Some of the biggest brands in the world have become so popular in part because of their captivating signage. If you are wondering if exterior business signs are right for you, know these five benefits you can potentially reap:
1. They point people in the right direction. All the resources you spend on advertising will mean nothing if people cannot find your place of business. With a visible, attractive sign people will be more likely to step through your doorway. The most effective signs are typically those that you can see from afar. The less time it takes for people to know where you are located, the better your chances of converting traffic into sales.
2. They can encourage passersby to enter your store. Even when they did not plan on visiting, a good sign can drive people to come in. Some people may even come into your store and give you business just because your sign looked interesting to them.
3. Outdoor business signs provide you with 24/7 advertising. Most of the time, you will only need a one-time payment to put up a sign, unlike advertising on TV, radio, or social media, which can consume thousands of dollars every time a campaign is run. This makes physical signs a much more financially friendly investment than those other options.
4. Your brand will be front and center. With effective signage, you can establish your business identity for the whole world to see. You can think of outside signs as a canvas where you can paint your company’s culture. Most establishments display their logos to build brand awareness. If your business is still starting out, this is a good way to have people remember you.
5. Well-designed exterior signs can help people remember basic information such as business hours and your address. In some cases, businesses display discounts and sales to generate buzz. This is effective especially if your business is located somewhere with high foot or car traffic, as this ensures maximum exposure for your promotions.
Get in Touch with the Finest Sign Company in Texas
Are you ready to turn your brand into a household name? Our team of sign experts at Stryker Designs can help. We are known for both the high-quality materials we use in all our products and the superior customer service we provide. Speak to a design expert today to discuss your needs and receive a complimentary quote.